1

Closed

Not working on new install of DNN 7.4

description

Hi,
I have a fresh install of DNN 7.4 and also the latest version of Apollo and it is not working. I have enabled 2 additional languages besides US English. But when I try to save changes to the page names using the Apollo admin it actually updates the us-en locale inside the table Apollo_TabLocalization and it doesn't even add the records for the other locales. No errors are being thrown. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Robert
Closed Mar 21, 2015 at 9:27 PM by sachatrauwaen

comments

sachatrauwaen wrote Mar 2, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Hi,

Try to save your site settings in each language.

And try again.
I know this is a prerequire for working well.

Regards,
Sacha

rec47 wrote Mar 2, 2015 at 10:42 PM

Thanks. I got it working by enabling content localization. Which really shouldn't be needed if using just the apollo ML solution. But since it is now working it doesn't matter. The issue is what the apollo tabs view joins to.

Thanks for answering though. I am glad this is still available. The built in DNN localization method (multi page) is really poor in my opinion.

lpasone wrote Mar 10, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Thanks Sacha... you have saved me!!! it is right... like as you have wrote...

Luca

wrote Mar 21, 2015 at 9:27 PM