Dnn 740 compatibility

Feb 21, 2015 at 8:18 PM
Hello

I upgrade 2 websites to 740 and i am having this error.

Any ideas?

Best
Jose

Error: PageLocalization is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Attempt by method 'Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizedTabInfo.Fill(System.Data.IDataReader)' to access method 'DotNetNuke.Entities.Tabs.TabInfo.set_Panes(System.Collections.ArrayList)' failed. ---> System.MethodAccessException: Attempt by method 'Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizedTabInfo.Fill(System.Data.IDataReader)' to access method 'DotNetNuke.Entities.Tabs.TabInfo.set_Panes(System.Collections.ArrayList)' failed. at Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizedTabInfo.Fill(IDataReader dr) at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillObjectFromReader(Object objObject, IDataReader dr) at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.CreateObjectFromReader(Type objType, IDataReader dr, Boolean closeReader) at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillObject(IDataReader dr, Type objType) at Apollo.DNN.Modules.PageLocalization.PageLocalizationController.Get(Int32 tabID, String locale) at Apollo.DNN.Modules.PageLocalization.PageLocalization.ShowTabInfo(Int32 tabId) at Apollo.DNN.Modules.PageLocalization.PageLocalization.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

AbsoluteURL:/Default.aspx
DefaultDataProvider:DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke
ExceptionGUID:6fac0a26-3fb4-420e-9d9c-2ca38b3b5dd6
AssemblyVersion:
PortalId:-1
UserId:-1
TabId:-1
RawUrl:
Referrer:
UserAgent:
ExceptionHash:02EPTSicSnt9Zk8i/KkTEQ==
Message:Attempt by method 'Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizedTabInfo.Fill(System.Data.IDataReader)' to access method 'DotNetNuke.Entities.Tabs.TabInfo.set_Panes(System.Collections.ArrayList)' failed.
StackTrace:
at Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizedTabInfo.Fill(IDataReader dr)
at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillObjectFromReader(Object objObject, IDataReader dr)
at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.CreateObjectFromReader(Type objType, IDataReader dr, Boolean closeReader)
at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillListFromReader(Type objType, IDataReader dr, IList objList, Boolean closeReader)
at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillCollection(IDataReader dr, Type objType)
at Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizationController.GetByLocale(String locale, Int32 portalId)
at Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizeTab.getLocalizedTabsArrayCallback(CacheItemArgs cacheItemArgs)
at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.DataCache.GetCachedDataFromRuntimeCache(CacheItemArgs cacheItemArgs, CacheItemExpiredCallback cacheItemExpired)
Developer
Feb 22, 2015 at 4:58 PM
Hi,

I release a fix for dnn 7.4

https://pagelocalization.codeplex.com/releases/view/611912

Can you tell me if it solve your issue ?

Regards,
Sacha
Marked as answer by jac69 on 2/22/2015 at 10:21 AM
Feb 22, 2015 at 5:21 PM
Hi

It worked!
Thank you for being so fast!

Best
Jose
Feb 22, 2015 at 10:08 PM
Hi Sacha

In one portal i upgraded the module before upgrading dnn to 7.4 and i received this message.

Then i upgraded dnn to 7.4 and the message is gone. Probably an expected behavior but i wanted to let you know.

Best
Jose

Could Not Load Skin: /Portals/0-System/Skins/ausocar_2012_v04/HomePage.ascx, Error: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\7d8ebe59\dc622519\App_Web_mlpagetitle.ascx.4b2074a7.9bvb8xxz.0.vb(59): error BC32206: The project currently contains references to more than one version of DotNetNuke, a direct reference to version 7.3.2.109 and an indirect reference (through 'Apollo.DNN.SkinObjects.MLPageTitle') to version 7.4.0.353. Change the direct reference to use version 7.4.0.353 (or higher) of DotNetNuke.
Feb 24, 2015 at 12:37 AM
Thx Sacha, Done a quick install and all looks to be OK for me.