Dnn 740 compatibility

Feb 21, 2015 at 9:18 PM
Hello

I upgrade 2 websites to 740 and i am having this error.

Any ideas?

Best
Jose

Error: PageLocalization is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Attempt by method 'Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizedTabInfo.Fill(System.Data.IDataReader)' to access method 'DotNetNuke.Entities.Tabs.TabInfo.set_Panes(System.Collections.ArrayList)' failed. ---> System.MethodAccessException: Attempt by method 'Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizedTabInfo.Fill(System.Data.IDataReader)' to access method 'DotNetNuke.Entities.Tabs.TabInfo.set_Panes(System.Collections.ArrayList)' failed. at Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizedTabInfo.Fill(IDataReader dr) at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillObjectFromReader(Object objObject, IDataReader dr) at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.CreateObjectFromReader(Type objType, IDataReader dr, Boolean closeReader) at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillObject(IDataReader dr, Type objType) at Apollo.DNN.Modules.PageLocalization.PageLocalizationController.Get(Int32 tabID, String locale) at Apollo.DNN.Modules.PageLocalization.PageLocalization.ShowTabInfo(Int32 tabId) at Apollo.DNN.Modules.PageLocalization.PageLocalization.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

AbsoluteURL:/Default.aspx
DefaultDataProvider:DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke
ExceptionGUID:6fac0a26-3fb4-420e-9d9c-2ca38b3b5dd6
AssemblyVersion:
PortalId:-1
UserId:-1
TabId:-1
RawUrl:
Referrer:
UserAgent:
ExceptionHash:02EPTSicSnt9Zk8i/KkTEQ==
Message:Attempt by method 'Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizedTabInfo.Fill(System.Data.IDataReader)' to access method 'DotNetNuke.Entities.Tabs.TabInfo.set_Panes(System.Collections.ArrayList)' failed.
StackTrace:
at Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizedTabInfo.Fill(IDataReader dr)
at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillObjectFromReader(Object objObject, IDataReader dr)
at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.CreateObjectFromReader(Type objType, IDataReader dr, Boolean closeReader)
at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillListFromReader(Type objType, IDataReader dr, IList objList, Boolean closeReader)
at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillCollection(IDataReader dr, Type objType)
at Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizationController.GetByLocale(String locale, Int32 portalId)
at Apollo.DNN_Localization.LocalizeTab.getLocalizedTabsArrayCallback(CacheItemArgs cacheItemArgs)
at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.DataCache.GetCachedDataFromRuntimeCache(CacheItemArgs cacheItemArgs, CacheItemExpiredCallback cacheItemExpired)
Feb 22, 2015 at 5:58 PM
Hi,

I release a fix for dnn 7.4

https://pagelocalization.codeplex.com/releases/view/611912

Can you tell me if it solve your issue ?

Regards,
Sacha
Marked as answer by jac69 on 2/22/2015 at 10:21 AM
Feb 22, 2015 at 6:21 PM
Hi

It worked!
Thank you for being so fast!

Best
Jose
Feb 22, 2015 at 11:08 PM
Hi Sacha

In one portal i upgraded the module before upgrading dnn to 7.4 and i received this message.

Then i upgraded dnn to 7.4 and the message is gone. Probably an expected behavior but i wanted to let you know.

Best
Jose

Could Not Load Skin: /Portals/0-System/Skins/ausocar_2012_v04/HomePage.ascx, Error: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\7d8ebe59\dc622519\App_Web_mlpagetitle.ascx.4b2074a7.9bvb8xxz.0.vb(59): error BC32206: The project currently contains references to more than one version of DotNetNuke, a direct reference to version 7.3.2.109 and an indirect reference (through 'Apollo.DNN.SkinObjects.MLPageTitle') to version 7.4.0.353. Change the direct reference to use version 7.4.0.353 (or higher) of DotNetNuke.
Feb 24, 2015 at 1:37 AM
Thx Sacha, Done a quick install and all looks to be OK for me.